Peeka Developmental Mirror
The Möbi Peeka Developmental Mirror is sturdy, stimulating, and safe. Perfect for tummy time and beyond! A fantastic, practical developmental toy, that's tough enough to last. (Great for brushing teeth when they're older, too!)
Made with Food Grade Silicone, BPA & Phthalate Free, with a clear-sight, shatter-resistant premium mirror.
The Peeka encourages and supports sensory exploration, early language and emotional development, problem solving, motor skills, and midline play.
- Multi-position stand - can be positioned for tummy time or held by baby
- Multi-textured handles promote tactile stimulation, palmar grasp, and are safe and durable for teething
- Multi-texture balls promote midline play, development of gross motor skills, and are safe and durable for teething
- Promotes core strength and head control when used as part of tummy time
- Clear Sight Mirror promotes cognitive development, eye contact, curiosity and focus
- Mirror play contributes to early stages of communication, such as smiles, babbling, and facial recognition
"Peeka was inspired by our two littles ones - Kate, who loves holding a mirror while we change her diaper and Noah, who as a preemie required as much developmental play and support as possible. When we started developing Peeka, we knew we wanted to make it as dynamic and multidimensional as possible - a toy that keeps a baby's attention and is packed with developmental attributes. We teamed up with doctors and therapists to get Peeka just right!"
Developed in Canada, 10m+